No Products in the Cart
Made of double fabric, it has a compression area around the breasts for better accommodation of breast implants.
With wider straps and armholes close to the armpits, the back is closed for greater comfort in the postoperative period.
- Wider handles.
- Armholes close to the armpits.
- Has closed back for greater comfort in the postoperative period.
- Front opening with 3 adjustments.
- Made of double fabric.
- Has compression area around the breasts for better accommodation of breast implants.
- Brackets lined to avoid contact with the skin.
- No side seams.
- Super soft Sensil® polyamide.
- Exclusive hydrophilic treatment that lets your skin breathe freely.
The Control Compression product is a garment made in order to promote compression to body tissues after surgery.
It helps in healing as it reduces the excess of fluid accumulated between the cells, they get closer and this contributed to a more uniform and thin scar, preventing the emergence of keloids.
As its name suggests the compression product has the function of shaping the body to maintain the proper shape in the post-surgical so that the surgeon can ensure a satisfactory end result.
the use of the compression products begin shortly after the surgery is finished and worn on the patient still in the operating room.
Kinds of surgeries that can use this product: